Monday, September 7, 2009

Internet Log

(9-4-09)

1:20pm- ulink- checked my uofl email.
1:26pm- Blackboard- Checked for new assignments and read the weekly recap for my chemistry class.
1:35pm- Facebook.com- I read other peoples posts and played fish world.
1:54pm- USA Today- Attempted the daily online crossword puzzle
2:19pm- Purevolume.com- I listened to music and read some information about some bands.
4:34pm- Aol.com- I checked my AOL e-mail and deleted a lot of junk mail.
4:41pm- Google Maps- Got directions to a nearby movie theatre to take the girlfriend.
4:53pm- Pogo.com- I was bored so I played some Texas Hold-em

(9-5-09)

12:39pm- Ulink- Checked for any new e-mails.
12:45pm- Facebook.com- Read a few posts, played fish world again, and talked to a friend.
1:02pm- Youtube.com- Listened to some music
1:05pm- Pogo.com- Played scrabble and Turbo 21
1:34pm- cbssportsline.com- Checked my fantasy football team and suggested a trade with one of my friends.
3:48pm- Google Maps- Settled argument my girlfriend and I were having about which Wal-Mart was closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment