Friday, August 28, 2009

Creating the blog was very quick and painless. I would have to say the hardest part about creating the whole thing was the part when I was signing up and it asked me to type the characters they displayed. It took me getting two wrong before I finally got one right.
Creating a blog is very similar to creating a myspace or a facebook page in many ways. Most of the similarities come in the actual profile part where it allows you to enter information about yourself such as your favorite movies or the type of music you listen to. But they are also very similar in how you can express yourself. In a blog you can just let out your feelings and express yourself and with facebook and myspace, there are places to do just that. They are places where you can write whatever you feel and other people can then read that and respond to it.
Blogging is never anything that I have ever been interested in but now that I have created one I guess it has somewhat changed my views on them. I use to have a myspace and people would just make the most ridiculous blogs and that probably tainted my view on what blogging was really about. Blogging is just basically a free form of writing. There is no special format that needs to be followed and no teacher correcting what you do wrong, it is just free expression with written words that can be shared with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment